We are thrilled to announce our new partnership with ART GODA, an online art boutique that also represents artists and reaches their local audience in Zurich through pop-up exhibitions.
London Art Fair is the UK’s premier Modern and Contemporary Art fair. The 29th edition of the fair returns to Islington from 18-22 January 2017, featuring over one hundred carefully selected galleries from the UK and overseas.
Modern art is presented alongside contemporary work from today’s leading artists, covering the period from the early 20th century to the present day.
Endorsed and used by leading and upcoming artists, Tagsmart is proud to sponsor this event. Visit our stand S4 to discover the extensive benefits of our all-round complete art authentication solutions, from DNA tagging technology to identify artworks alongside a unique system for issuing Certificates of Authenticity. These services are fully integrated with a secure digital platform which enables artists to verify the authenticity of their artworks and create an accredited chain of provenance.
Whether you are an artist, a collector or an art seller, Tagsmart Certify is the perfect solution for you.
It’s not often that you’ll find a world-renowned artist roaming the halls of an international art fair. But for Idris Khan, the experience can be enriching.
“Art fairs are necessarily not for artists,” says Khan, whose work combines painting, photography and sculpture.
“What it does is it opens art to the masses a lot more. Not everyone goes to museums, not everyone can go and buy in galleries, so I think it opens up people’s minds in a much more global way.”
Hi there! As The Other Art Fair approaches, we at Tagsmart thought we could give you a hand. We know how overwhelming an art fair can be, so we’ve created this handy checklist to help you make sure you don’t forget anything:
1. Photograph all your artworks and ensure you have the best quality digital copies saved.
2. Create your artwork records on the Tagsmart Certify platform: guarantee the authenticity of your artworks, create your online catalogue which can be viewed and shared on social media or via email, and ensure you will be able to issue secure Tagsmart Certificates of Authenticity for your buyers at the fair. Not a Tagsmart Certify artist yet? Register now!
3. Set all prices set and have cheaper priced artworks for those who cannot purchase the more expensive pieces. Don’t forget to bring along some red dot stickers to indicate an artwork has already been sold.
4. Let our team know if you need any Tagsmart Certify materials. Do you need Smart Tags for your artworks? Order them now! How about some promo materials? Just get in touch and we can send you sample Certificates of Authenticity and ‘Tagsmart Registered’ wall stickers.
5. Don’t forget your business cards to be given to your buyers and people who show an interest in your work. How about sending a newsletter to your collectors too?
6. Package and transport the artworks with special care and create label cards to be included alongside the artworks.
7. When setting up the exhibition space, imagine how visitors will interact with your artworks. Which piece will they see first? Try to plan ahead what will be replacing the sold artworks.
8. Take pictures! This is a moment you will want to remember for years to come!
Good luck, have fun and enjoy yourself!