Designed to meet the needs of leading artists and galleries, Tagsmart brings to the art market an online Provenance Record featuring the highest security standards and advanced authentication innovativeness.
Third part of Tagsmart's all-round complete solutions, the Tagsmart platform is a easy-to-use art inventory database that makes it simple for users to upload, authenticate, verify and manage artworks, as well as discredit fakes, forgeries and misattributions.
The secure cloud-based software enables users to store complete artwork information details in one place and access its Provenance Record online from any device, anywhere, without worrying about sensitive data getting into the wrong hands.
Tagsmart Provenance Record
Including all information from the Certificate of Authenticity, its digital counterpart becomes a passport over time.
1. Artist's website and social media channels can be seamlessly accessed from the Provenance Record so that page viewers can keep updated with their latest news.
2. Authentic artworks have a 'verified' status. 'Verified' means the Provenance Record has been virtually signed by the artist, gallery, estate or foundation.
3. The Provenance Record can be easily shared across social media or sent to interested parties via email. Note that when you issue a Certificate, you choose whether or not this information will be shown on the paper Certificate of Authenticity; it is never shown on the public Provenance Record.
4. Transfer of ownership can be applied for directly from the Tagsmart platform. Users may also effortlessly link the Provenance Record to the artwork's tag unique reference number.
Want to create your Provenance Records?
Tagsmart Digital Catalogue
Artists, galleries, estates and foundations can create, access and display their Digital Catalogue anytime and anywhere, documenting their complete body of work.
1. The Digital Catalogue is searchable in the Tagsmart online platform. We use SSL Security, an industry standard for encrypting private data over the internet, to guarantee private information remains private.
2. Artists can register their name with Tagsmart to protect their unique identity, increase their online visibility and end concerns over name ambiguity.
3. Buyers may request Tagsmart Certificates of Authenticity for previously purchased artworks, helping artists, galleries, estates and foundations connect with collectors, organise their back catalogue and decry fakes, forgeries and misattributions.
4. Visually clear artwork ownership and tagging status.