Developed in collaboration with leading artists, surface chemists and conservators, the resulting Tag contains a complex web of security measures, combining nano- technology and the latest label technology and synthetic DNA taggants.
All tags are micro thin ensuring minimum interference with the artwork.
1. Acid/chlorine free. Includes archival components and nano-technology security.
2. In response to conservators' requests and canvasses qualities and pliability, the 38 mm diameter tag is reversibly affixed and permanently flexible.
Tags for all printed works
1. A micro-thin, 32 mm diameter paper mask houses our multi-layered proprietary adhesive. The mask, including the adhesive layer, is 30 microns thick.
2. Unique ink mark to every individual artwork.
1. A micro-thin, 38 mm diameter ink transfer houses our multi-layered tag security and creates a tag that is just 8 microns thick.
2. The tamper-proof tag can be applied in seconds and bonds directly to the aluminium. It disintegrates with any attempt to tamper or remove it.